At Excavation Baie d’Urfe inc. we are the authorized installer for Premier Tech’s Ecoflo peat moss septic systems and the Bionest Technologies Wastewater treatment system. In addition we install modified drainage systems and above ground sand filter systems. Our company also installs new concrete or PVC plastic septic tanks and pumping stations with alarm systems. For any further information please do not hesitate to call.
Did you Know?
- Watch for the following signs of septic tank system malfunctions: bright green spots in your lawn; puddles of sewage on your lawn; soft, spongy sections of ground; or sewage odour in your basement. If any of these occur, arrange for repairs promptly.
- Never pour antibiotics or household chemical products down your toilet or drains – they destroy the bacteria in septic tank systems.
- Know the location of all the components of your septic system and keep heavy vehicles away from the ground above them.
- Never plant shrubs or trees near your system’s drain tiles, because their roots can clog drain lines.
- Check your system annually and have a reputable contractor empty the septic tank and greasetrap every two years.
- The septic system in the average home, with two baths and three occupants will process over 85,000 gallons of wastewater annually.